Nice Tri Club Forum
Please Login if you wish to post a topic or reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nice Tri Club Forum
Please Login if you wish to post a topic or reply
Nice Tri Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

2 posters

Go down

Hi Empty Hi

Post  toddy Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi everyone,

My name's Andrew, and I've just sent off my membership form Surprised)
I live in Cambourne, but I hope to make it over to some open water swimming sessions, and group rides.
I've done a few sprint tris, with pool swims, but I've not done any open water swims yet - although I've got a wetsuit ready.
I've entered the London triathon this year, which will be my first Olympic distance event.

Is there an up to date list of what training (especially OW swimming) happens when?

Cheers,

Andrew

toddy

Back to top Go down

Hi Empty Neighbours

Post  stevehughes23 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:19 pm

I also live in Cambourne (Lower, near the cricket pitch) and I've been part of NiceTri since January. I'm in the same boat as you in terms of experience and will be doing my first Olympic in less than a month. There is usually a swim and bike ride at Buckden Marina Wednesdays 5.30, long bike ride Saturday morning from St Neots rowing club, swim from the rowing club Friday at 5.30ish and whatever Keith decides to challenge us with each week depending on his sense of humour! Twisted Evil It's changing frequently at the moment until there is a good formula emerging - but we're kept up to date with texts.

I also run with the Riverside Runners on Thursdays and some Mondays if you're interested - sometimes cycle over there, run, and cycle back (13miles each way).

Steve

stevehughes23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum