Nice Tri Club Forum
Please Login if you wish to post a topic or reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nice Tri Club Forum
Please Login if you wish to post a topic or reply
Nice Tri Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mallory park sprint Tri 02 May 2011

2 posters

Go down

Mallory park sprint Tri  02 May 2011 Empty Mallory park sprint Tri 02 May 2011

Post  keith.ritchie Thu May 05, 2011 4:48 am

3 members of Nicetri club Attended the windy venue of Mallory park motorcycle track in Leicester for their first race of the season.

Distance 750 / 20k / 5k , Great venue apart from I have never swam in a brook, the water was that shallow you could almost pull yourself along, but i suppose thats part of the fun. The cycle would have been fast and smooth being on a race track , but the gale force winds put pay to that.

Chelle Ritchie in her first ever open water sprint Tri did exceptionally well achieving 85 position and 3rd place in her age group (1.34.76). Excellent work considering the conditions. javascript:emoticonp('cheers')

Tom Stead the youngest member of Nicetri at 15 competed in the Tri stars event over 400/10k/3k finishing in a respectable 12 place. watch out you seniors he will be beating you at sprints before long !! javascript:emoticonp('Like a Star @ heaven')

And then there was me ! (Keith Ritchie) Hoping for a good ride with my new bike , but to no avail the wind wasn't having any of it.javascript:emoticonp('Sad') I got round in 1.15.09 to finish 26 place overall and 4th old git home. Quite happy for the first race of the season. (see links for results)

Results:- http://www.dbmax.co.uk/assets/results/441/original/mallory_sprint.html?1304505904

keith.ritchie

Back to top Go down

Mallory park sprint Tri  02 May 2011 Empty Nice one!

Post  stevehughes23 Thu May 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Well done all three, all great results. You're right - watch out for Tom!

stevehughes23

Back to top Go down